Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Random Updates

I just updated on my Facebook page: "It's been helluva week....and it's only mid-week!"


It's another one of those work weeks where you feel 24 hours in a day is insufficient. Time seems to just fly by and before you know it, the day is over.


To a certain extent, I enjoy such hectic moments because the mind does not have the liberty to 'wander off' as every effort is needed to focus on the work matters on hand. On the other hand, the mind gets so tired after the work day is over that you do not have the extra energy to run/complete the necessary errands on the personal front.


So there you have it - humans. Always full of complaints. Hehe.


There are some developments on the homefront - tenant texted the other day to update me that she's got a new place and may decide to move. After reconfirming that she is free to take all of the existing furniture - an agreed arrangement and offer on my part in return for early termination of her lease - she then texted to tell me she may wish to move earlier.


Being the kind soul I am (actually more like I just wish for a 'good-come-good-go' tenant-landlord parting. hehe), I agreed to pro-rate her rent to mid-July should she decide to do so.


Which means, my renos will take place earlier! Which also means, I may move in earlier to my new place too!! And that will finally mean, my self-imposed 'social life embargo' (had told my close friends that I will not be travelling or golfing in the months of July to Septempber, in preparation for the move) will be lifted earlier too!


Happys.


ok, time to sleep!



till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment