Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Decisions! Decisions! Decisions.

I am in the middle of a home furnishing crisis. HELP!!!


In the last 6 days, I have been cracking my head trying to decide if I want to custom-make my TV console or buy a ready-made piece.


I have been having this conversation with My Brain:

Me: How.... ? Custom make or ready-made?

Brain: Custom make lah...no need to think so much, everything is customized.

Me: But 1k for a freaking wall feature??!! I can do other stuff with this money!! And it's only laminate on plywood leh!!! For a bit more, I can get a piece of nice solid wood sideboard man!

Brain: But no wall feature means cannot mount the TV panel, else the wires will be exposed..like that defeat your purpose liao lor...

Me: Yah...but I spoke to Sheryl....wall mounting the TV has got its pros and cons. Worse situation could mean the TV falling off the wall!

Brain: Then don't wall mount your TV then.... place it on the TV console.

Me: I don't mind... just that I have not come across a design that I really like. And I am running out of ideas as far as furniture shops are concerned. Where else besides Furniture Mall, Park Mall or IMM?

Brain: Dempsey and IFC.

Me: oh yah hor....! But can only go on weekends.

Brain: Set?

Me: Then my dining table? And shall I get a new bed frame or go with divan????

Brain: Arrggghh.......



I think I am turning schizo.


till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment