Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome!

Hello!


For a while - quite a long one actually - I was contemplating between starting a new space and continuing with Muses. For those in my inner circle, you would be well acquainted with Muses - a collection of memories, events and my inner most thoughts; all 5 years of it.


What will happen to Muses now, you ask, since there is now... this space? Well, Muses is still up but I have decided to archive it. After all, that space contained entries that I would rather keep away, for my personal reading when I feel like it.


I first started writing a blog as an 'exercise' to practice my writing. It was essential then mainly because of the degree course I was taking, which required one to submit essays no less than 3000 words. Blogging was good as it was a platform for me to build a 'story' to express my thoughts and observations, however comical, sad, frustrated or excited it would be. (I'd like to think I have kept you very entertained all this while!)


5 years later, and having gone through some of Life's biggest lessons and experiences. I am sure there would be changes; to my style of writing and way of thinking. No matter, I hope I can keep you interested enough to keep checking back this space.


Enjoy.


till later,
Fi aka The Trivial Traveller


PS - notice there is a REAL name now??

No comments:

Post a Comment