Saturday, August 28, 2010

Counting Down...

The date is officially set: 9 September 2010.


The day of the Big Move. The move from Hougang to Hillview Avenue, bidding farewell to 4 years of memories in this quaint estate and hello to..... I don't know ?!


When friends first heard that I am moving, the first reaction they had were, "AGAIN?"


Yes, again. But I hope it will not be for the next 5 years at least, in view that this apartment is meant to be a mid-to-long term money-making strategy.


In the last decade, (seriously!) I was like a normad, moving every 2 to 3 years. If it was not moving house, it was moving the office. I become an expert with the pre-move preparation but I most hated the packing.


I still do, to this day. No kidding.


And in less than 2 weeks to the big move, I am only about 10% done packing the stuff into boxes, because I am still in the midst of 'de-cluttering'. And my! Mummy did have a lot of clutter in this 4-room!


I shall trudge on....slowly but surely, I will get there.


In the meantime, I just remembered I need to log on to Singtel to apply for the re-direction of the telco lines.


till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment